Thursday, June 10, 2010

Which pre-supplement to take?


Ever need that pick up after working a long 8 hours? I don't know about you but I sure as hell need my batteries recharged. My "goto" pre-work out supplement for the past 6 months has been VPX's NO Shotgun. According to the label, NO Shotgun includes Creatine, Arginine, Glutamine, Beta-Alanine and Branch Amino Acids. Make sure not to take this close to bed time because caffeine is included! The key marketing selling point is the name of course ( NO SHOTGUN!). I mean who really cares that this supplement is New with "COP" (Creatinol-P-Phosphate & Di-NA Creatine Phosphate Tetrahydrate). I sure as hell could care less. I especially like this product because, I know that it is living up to the hype of burning fat, while giving me the necessary energy while it is increasing the proteins in my body to keep up with my workouts.

I can honestly say you have to try this if you are a serious competitor like myself. I recommend using the "Black Cherry" flavor, even though "Exotic Fruit" is delicious. This product lives up to the hype. The added pump this product gives me, is directly correlated with the results I have witnessed. Try it, drink it, love, see it!

Effectiveness: 4.5/5

Result Speed: 5/5

Value: 4.5/5

Hype: 5/5




 

No comments: