Monday, May 11, 2009

25lbs of Supplements aka Supps

So the other day I ran out of protein and literally was running on E.(not the drug you idiots) One kid at the gym named Steve(wanna be body builder and the next nair's ad model) told me about this site called TrueProtein.com They have this weigh protein called Recession Weigh for about 120 bucks so we ballin'! So I check out this site and it only comes in quantities of 25lbs.
.SPECIAL** 25LB. Recession WPC/WPI Blend.

This protein arrives at my place, I pick up this box, unravel the duck tape, and to my surprise its in a fucking clear looking gold fish bag but the size to put a sand shark in it. I think outloud fuck. What am I going to do with all this damn powder sitting in front of me. Luckily, to my arrival, my boy danny has some left over supps jugs cause he is on that all protein diet trying to become the America's Next Top Model. I start scouping the bagged protein with a dixie cup encrusted with beer from my silly beer pong tournament the previous night. Long story short, I feel as if im the Fat Joe cooked coke crack of the supps biznass. holler

No comments: